Professional representation serving your interests
If you are SELLING A HOME: My personal marketing and sale strategies incorporate all of the global, national, regional and local resources Coldwell Banker has to offer, applied in a very professional and very pro-active manner. Utilizing my skills, knowledge and expertise along with the latest tools and technology, my goal is to sell your home for as high a price as the market place can provide in a time frame that meets your schedule.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Knowledge of the towns within Fairfield County including: pre-schools, school districts, recreation, cultural centers, cultural activities, sports facilities, revenue sources, and more. Knowing how to sell the benefits of your town.
- Understanding of planning and zoning regulations and experience in working with city officials.
How the marketplace values the plot of land in terms of:
- Topography Wetlands, Ledge, Wooded, Cleared, Sloped vs. Flat
- What is selling.
- Where it is selling
- What buyers are buying: price bracket, architectural style etc.
- Where opportunities exist for buyers
- Where opportunities exist for sellers
- How to prepare your home for sale to maximize your return
- Highlighting the strengths of your home relative to the competition
- Utilizing the Internet to market your home.
- Maximizing the resources of Coldwell Banker to best serve your interests
- Targeted marketing to reach buyers for your home.
MORTGAGE & FINANCING OPTIONS
Up-to-date information and knowledge of financial products available in the marketplace
Traditional financing options
Starker Delayed Exchanges
Home owner financing Options
Strong negotiation skills are based upon knowledge and expertise.
- Using my expertise, knowledge and social skills I negotiate from a position of strength to reach the goals of my clients.
- Ability to ask difficult questions and the social skills to handle difficult situations.
SHORT SALES AND FORECLOSURES
Experienced in Short
Sale and Foreclosure sales and purchases.
NEGOTIATING INSPECTION ISSUES
If issues come up in a home inspection you need an agent who understands the problem and can represent your interests in reaching a solution. Thousands of dollars can be lost in poor negotiation of inspection items.
That is why you need an agent well versed in the following:
A) Home construction knowledge
Understanding of home construction including:
- How a home is built
- How plumbing systems work
- How electrical systems work
- How heating systems work
- How septic systems work
- How wells work
B) Environmental issues
Knowledge of the risks and mitigation of certain hazardous materials that are found in many Connecticut homes including,
- Lead both inside/outside of the home
- In-ground Oil Tanks
- Tick control
- Mosquito Control
When I dont have the answer, I will go to great lengths to find out the RIGHT answer from a knowledgeable source.